Part Time Accounts Clerk – General Office Assistant
The successful candidate will require a good knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts along with general office administration experience. They must be familiar with Microsoft Word & Databases and generally confident with computers.
• Bright, confident person
• Highly organised and have great attention to detail
• Able to work in a busy small office environment as part of a team or on own
• Experience minimum 5 years
• Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
• Greeting and welcoming visitors
• Dealing with emails and sorting post, general filing.
• Sage accounts inputting on Purchase ledger/ Sales ledger/Nominal Ledger
• Processing customer payments
• VAT preparation and analysis
• Month end preparation / Bank reconciliation
Salary: £10.00 p/h
Part time 16-20hrs per week – the flexibility to cover occasional full time hours for staff holidays is required